Benefits of joining RRC
There are many benefits to joining Ruislip Running Club. Amongst these are:
- The opportunity run and train with like-minded people
- Encouragement and a support network
- Coached training sessions
- Regular Social events
- The chance to participate in team events – road and cross country.
- Reduced entry fee to UKA-registered races and registration with England Athletics
- Discounted purchases at nominated businesses i.e. Runners World, Eastcote / Hot Pod Yoga, Ruislip / London Supplements
For more details inc membership fees contact the membership secretary on email@example.com
Before joining – Try us out first!
We welcome all levels of runner at RRC. We encourage everyone who is interested in joining us to come along and see how we operate and participate in a few of our sessions before committing themselves to joining. The best session to join us as a first run is the Tuesday or Thursday evening session. These sessions have a wide range of runs available and are a good way of getting to meet people.
Am I good enough to come along?
Yes, very much so, we have all abilities of runners and absolutely everyone is welcome.
What will we do at this session?
If you decide to come along, expect to do a gentle warm-up jog around the hall followed by the weekly announcements. We then split into groups of various levels and go off to run! We encourage you to stay afterwards and chat with other members about the club. We think you’ll find RRC a sociable and enjoyable club to join.
Senior £40 year (April-March)